Cortese Auto Group
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mitsubishi, Ford, Lincoln
Assistant Service Advisor
The Assistant Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationships. They greet and direct the customer to Service Advisors for service needs, assist the Service Advisor with the vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, keep customers updated on services, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Assists in keeping customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic questions regarding
- the customer’s vehicle.
As an Assistant Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices. Factors important to the success as an Assistant Service Advisor:
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
Start your career as a Service Advisor for Chrysler today. Apply Now!